A HAPPY DAY (UN DIA FELIZ)



  1.  Remember the happiest day of your life. Then, write about what happened, how you felt and why it was an important day for you. Use the verb tenses you have practiced throughout the English modules: simple present, present continuous, past continuous and simple past. Put a photograph or image that illustrates that day. Write a paragraph of 5 to 8 lines with your history.  

(Recuerda el día más feliz de tu vida. Después, escribe acerca de lo que sucedió, cómo te sentiste y por qué fue un día importante para ti. Usa los tiempos verbales que has practicado durante los módulos de inglés: presente simple, presente continuo, pasado continuo y pasado simple. Coloca una fotografía o imagen que ilustre ese día. Redacta un párrafo de 5 a 8 líneas con tu historia). 

 

The happiest day of my life was in the 80’s in the state of Puebla in Mexico, it was when I and a group of three people climbed the volcano, it’s a day I cannot forget because for the first time in my life I saw snow, that day I climbed the Popocatepetl volcano, we left the Tlamacas lodge, and we began climbing around 6:00 p.m. then we arrived at a shelter called “las cruces” after that we slept and the next morning we kept going up until we finally reached the top. 
I had feelings of freedom and self-control, I felt freedom to decide if going up or not and I had a sensation of power of dominating when I looked around me and I saw that the world was under my feet. 
It was the happiest day of my life because I saw that it snowed, and I realized how far I can go, the limits are in the mind, and I only own my mind.  






  1. Why is it important to know about past events? Write a paragraph of 5 to 8 lines to answer the question.)

(¿Por qué es importante saber sobre eventos del pasado? Redacta un párrafo de 5 a 8 líneas para responder la pregunta.) 


It´s very important to know about past events that exist in this language, it helps us become familiar with English because just as in Spanish there are tenses such as present, past and future, there are also different tenses in English and it is necessary practice with the past tense, which tells us about events that happened, I also suppose that the past tense is more difficult than the future and present tense because it has to have more variants. 


I personally think that talking about that made us happy in the past can help us do these activities with more pleasure, I think that not all of us find the language easy, our current behavior has its roots in childhood, and not so much with today´s society which is why it is important to talk about our personal history, psychologically it has a positive effect along with learning this skill. 

 

 

  1. Record the reading of the story of your happiest day and the paragraph of the importance about knowing the past. Paste the audio link here. 
(Graba la lectura de la historia de tu día más feliz y el párrafo sobre la importancia de conocer el pasado. Pega aquí la liga del audio.) 


My audio or URL 

(Copy the URL of your audio here.)

https://prepaenlinea-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/221166934_prepaenlinea-sep_edu_mx/Ec7YONWmsnVMuP_bBotymjABWHHAe6pyNGZW5alzLItNdw?e=vnruLt 













 


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Reseña del texto "Los rostros de la violencia"

La caja